Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nursery Pics

So I realized as I was packing Aaron's room up that I never posted pictures of his finished nursery. Here it is. Not every detail was finished but it was perfect for Aaron. He loves it and has been sleeping in there for months. Now he even plays in the floor. We will miss this room. I sat in this room very pregnant watching Stephen put the crib together. I sat in there several nights when Aaron was in the hospital, praying and begging God to heal my baby boy. I sat in there and rocked him to sleep when he was home and healthy. Many memories. We will miss this room the most.

Walking in the door. Closet and dresser:


Shelves hold things from mine and Stephen's nurseries. Also some books that our family gave to Aaron:


Changing table (that stays a mess!) and rocking chair. "Aaron" painted by Auntie Mo and the cross was his door hanger in the hospital painted by Aunt Tara:



Crib with bedding made by Mrs. Suzanne, basket of books from Aunt Sassy:

Closer look at bedding:



Love the polka dots!


0 comments:

Post a Comment