Saturday, January 1, 2011

Week 11


How Far Along: Started week 11 yesterday

Size of baby: the size of a lime (my how you've grown)

Maternity Clothes: Not yet but going shopping VERY soon! I now have two pairs of lounge pants and one pair of scrubs.

Gender: I still go back and forth

Movement: Not yet. Still too early.

What I miss: I have not been resting well this week

Sleep: Not as good this week

Symptoms: Have started feeling better this week. Not as much nausea. Maybe its on its way out! I have had a little more energy too but still crash to sleep whenever I get the chance.

Cravings: I have been wanting my mom's BBQ shrimp. She has been at my house for the last 3 days and I have EATEN like I have not eaten in two months. Told her she is going to make me gain weight before my appointment next week. I got so happy to eat and enjoy the food! Think that was one of my favorite moments this week. Ha ha!

Well, we head to the doctor this week (FINALLY)! And will be spreading the good news. We really need to hurry because I have really started to show. Having to hide behind baggy shirts right now. Will try to get a good belly shot this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment