Sunday, June 26, 2011

35 Weeks

How Far Along: 35 Weeks

Size of baby: large cantaloupe- According to the ultrasound Friday he is up to 5 pounds! Yea!! Big boy!!

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes all the time. And they are starting to get a little small

Gender: Aaron Marcous

Movement: He's still a very active boy! Moving more and more!

What I miss: Still have to say sleeping on my belly.

Sleep: It still comes and goes. I did sleep really well this weekend while we were able to share a giant king size bed. It was nice. I had all my pillows and Stephen was not fussing.

Symptoms: Being tired just thinking about doing anything. I am officially becoming a hermit. Would be happy to just stay at home until this baby decides to come out.

Cravings: Not much of an appetite again. Just eating what I can. I really need to go to the store so we will have some food in this house.

We did pack the hospital bag last week. We have almost everything ready to go and good thing because the doctor said the process has started. We are ready! He said he thinks Aaron will be a July baby and I will not make it to August which is just fine with me! I'm officially over this pregnant thing and ready for the next phase. Ready to hold this baby boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment