Monday, June 20, 2011

34 Weeks


How Far Along: 34 Weeks

Size of baby: large cantaloupe- We will get his new weight Friday. Praying he has grown alot since the last ultrasound.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes all the time. I am so ready to wear regular pants. Yesterday I just went to my closet and stared at all my jeans. One day I will wear them again.

Gender: Aaron Marcous

Movement: He's still a very active boy. Woke me up this morning. One of his favorite games right now is to punch my bladder. I'm really not a fan.

What I miss: Pretty much everything this week. I think I'm reaching the point where I am just over this whole pregnant thing. I'm told this is normal.

Sleep: Its still hit or miss. Depends on how many bathroom trips I have to make and if I can find that perfect position to sleep in.

Symptoms: Tired and breathing like a fat person just walking across the house--very attractive trait.

Cravings: This week I have wanted sweets. I made Gramma's peanut butter pie Thursday and Stephen has not helped me eat much of it so I am working on it all by myself.

I saw the doctor last Wednesday. I had lost weight again (Not sure how when all I did was sit on my booty and eat) but the doctor was not concerned since it is so hot. I go back this Friday and Stephen is going to go this time to see the ultrasound. Hope Aaron is not hiding his face like last week. We did not get any good pictures this time. He kept turning away.

We went to Birmingham Saturday with the inlaws to shop and pick up the last few things we need. I was very worried about my endurance but I made it! I sat down alot and drank alot of water. We went to Babies R Us for the first time. That place is great!! Everything you did not know you needed. Our favorite part was the gliders. We all took turns sitting in these two and we wanted to take four of them home. We are still talking about how comfy they were.

0 comments:

Post a Comment