Monday, June 18, 2012

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's day on the road. We were in Jackson that weekend spending time with Cap, T and Sassy. We decided to go to church at a new satellite campus of a large church in the area. I love getting to go to church with my parents incognito and just worshiping not as staff members every once in a while. We decided to take Aaron into the service. He loved the music!! But only lasted about 2 minutes into the sermon. Stephen and I took him out where they had lots of couches and tvs so we could watch in the lobby. Perfect! I really had no expectations for Mothers Day so I really enjoyed it every moment just spending time as a family. 

Aaron's official Mother's Day picture. This boy cracks us up!


Raising his hands during the music service

Although this moment is very fuzzy in my memory (thanks morphine), i know that its the reason I got to celebrate Mothers Day as a mommy this year. Thank you for making me a mommy, Aaron! It is so much more than I ever imagined! I wouldn't want to change a thing! (except maybe a tab bit more sleep- just saying). I love you more than you will ever know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment