Sunday, February 27, 2011

18 Weeks



Okay so sorry I have missed a week. I am just going to start posting about the week at the end of it instead of the beginning so I will not miss any weeks. So we are finished with week 18 and starting week 19 now. Make sense? Hope so

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of baby: large mango

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. I go back and forth between regular and maternity shirts.

Gender: We find out THIS week!!! Finally! I can't believe we will actually know what it is and will know its name and make it more real. So ready for Friday to get here so we can go to the doctor.

Movement: More and more each week.

What I miss: Sleeping without having crazy hormone pregnancy dreams. I told Stephen just this morning if I could get rid of any symptom this would be it.

Sleep: Just getting tired of sleeping on my sides. I miss sleeping on my belly!

Symptoms: Mainly tired this week. I worked several 10 hour days and we have been really busy. Think its catching up with me this weekend. Hope I catch up on my sleep soon because I go on call this weekend.

Cravings: FOOD! The doctor told me on my last visit to watch what I was eating. I had been having so much nausea that I had been eating mainly bland starches and it showed when I weighed in. Now that he told me that, Im STARVING!!! I have been cutting the carbs back and trying more wheat/multi grain. Plus adding in more fruits and veggies. We will see when I go back this week.


So we go back to the doctor on Friday. We get the BIG ultrasound. Fingers crossed the baby will cooperate so we can find out what it is. I don't plan on leaving that room until I know. I will try to post this weekend to let you all know. We did go to Shreveport last weekend and got our registries started. There are links on the side of the blog to take you directly to them. We will add a few gender specific items once we know. Can't believe we have a shower in a little over a month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment