Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 16

How Far Along: Started week 16 last Friday

Size of baby: the size of an avocado

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. I go back and forth between regular and maternity shirts.

Gender: I still say boy this week. We will find out really soon!

Movement: Flutters continue off and on. Yesterday I got back from a quick trip and was sitting here talking to Stephen and every time Stephen would talk the baby would move. We got a kick out of it for several minutes.

What I miss: ENERGY! I really did too much this weekend and I'm feeling it today. I just can't go go go like I used to. Also got a UTI this week. YUCK!! It took me out for a day. I went to the doctor and then straight back to bed and slept the rest of the day. I have one more dose of antibiotics left. I have really up-ed my water intake and feel much better now.

Sleep: no problems this week except for one night when I was sick

Symptoms: This week I have continued to be nauseated at times. But this week it was only when I got really hungry. I have not been eating as many snacks. Have to do better about that.

Cravings: Nothing really this week. I have had a raging appetite one day and then can do without food the next (Yes, mom, I'm still eating those days too ;))

I had a couple pictures taken this weekend but I haven't gotten them yet from Morgan. I'll post them soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment