Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Look What We Got

My Aunt sent me a giant box today full of 49 wrapped gifts!! 49!!!! There were instructions. 18 gifts can be opened any time. All at once or over the next few weeks. The last 31 are for the month of July. I can open one every day. Yea! I love presents!!! So of course, Stephen and I decided to open all 18 tonight cause we are just like that. I opened 10 and then slowed down and decided to share the joy and let Stephen open the last 8. I was sitting in the floor tearing through the paper when Stephen said "Wait, I have to get the camera. You have to put this on the blog!" Oops! I was in a present trance and almost forgot.

The first 18 goodies! Check out this stash! Its all put in his room now along with the rest of the unwrapped presents waiting for July!

3 comments:

rae1127rae said...

I love that Daddy's little helper bib :)

Morgan said...

What a fun idea!! So what happens if baby Aaron comes mid July instead of the end?!?! Hahaha! You still have to wait to open each one...

Tara said...

What a BLESSING! So fun!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Post a Comment