Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 19

ITS A BOY!!!!
We found out today we will be having a little boy. His name is Aaron Marcous. I don't think I will ever forget the look on Stephen's face when the ultrasound tech told us. Stephen said he has never been so proud in his life. Aaron is being named after both of his grandads. Aaron is my dad's middle name and Marcous is Stephen's dad's middle name. We are very excited but this has made it so much more real. Can't believe we are half way through already! As soon as we left the doctor's office, we ran to Walmart because my need to shop was about to kill me. We each picked up some goodies.

Stephen got Aaron his first hammer. He is so excited to have a boy to take to Lowes with him. We also picked up a Bama hoodie for him to wear this winter:
I could not resist this pack of bibs:

How Far Along: 19 weeks

Size of baby: small cantaloupe

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. I go back and forth between regular and maternity shirts.

Gender: Boy!!

Movement: Alot more this week!

What I miss: Nothing really this week

Sleep: Just hard to find a comfortable position

Symptoms: Still tired and other symptoms that you just don't want to know this week. Trust me!

Cravings: Apples!! Had at least one every day this week.


We had a great appointment today! I had actually lost weight! Which was fine. No problems. My blood pressure was the lowest it has been so far. Dr. Otey said I looked perfect. Aaron was measuring exactly where he should. We got to see his heart beating and see him swallowing today. We even saw his little toes. So glad Stephen got to be there today to see it all. We could not believe how big he had gotten in the last 7 weeks since our last ultrasound. I will try to get the ultrasound pictures up soon. Since he was so much bigger, there were not many profile pictures plus he was moving like crazy! (maybe from the Dr. Pepper I drank on the way there). We will go back in 4 weeks.




0 comments:

Post a Comment