Saturday, March 19, 2011

21 Weeks


How Far Along: 21 weeks! (This week has been dragging to me!)

Size of baby: spaghetti squash (not really sure how big that is)- He is about 8 inches long and weighs a whole pound now

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. I go back and forth between regular and maternity shirts.

Gender: Boy!!

Movement: Alot! I have noticed I rarely feel him move before 10 am. He moves the most in the afternoon and late at night. He continues to kick me like crazy but as soon as Stephen puts his hand on my belly he stops. Its making Stephen so jealous!

What I miss: Nothing much this week. I have noticed it is getting more difficult to bend over and I seem to drop everything! So that really isn't much fun.

Sleep: No problems this week. Just couldn't get enough of it. Also having more nightmares about being in labor. I have decided to cut down on the baby shows that I watch. They make me anxious now.

Symptoms: Just moving a little slower. Have had some carpal tunnel pain in my arms/hands that is off and on. I have been nesting this week

Cravings: I really wanted fried okra yesterday and I still want a good tomato sandwich and fresh watermelon. I talked to my father in-law this week and told him I'm relying on his garden for my summer food cravings so he needs to plant as soon as possible.


I have been nesting this last week. Part of it is that I have been feeling better and so I actually want to get some stuff done around the house while I have some energy. Last weekend, I cleaned out all of our closets and donated items and threw away stuff. We also moved the office and guest room into one room so now Aaron actually has a room. We moved the baby bed and basinet in there and the gifts we have already gotten. Its nice to have a place to put his things and not have them all over the house.

I promise to try to get a new belly shot as soon as I look like a decent person. Hopefully before church in the morning. But to hold you over until then, here is something a took today on my iphone just for laughs:


0 comments:

Post a Comment