Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week 22

How Far Along: 22 weeks!

Size of baby: papaya (8 inches and 15 oz--according to yesterdays ultrasound)

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. I go back and forth between regular and maternity shirts.

Gender: Aaron Marcous

Movement: Stephen finally got to feel him kick this week. Aaron even woke me up last night kicking my hand that was resting on my belly. He moves the most after lunch and then late evening.

What I miss: I am having alot of back pain this week. I could really do without that.

Sleep: I really didn't get enough this week. But Im going to do much better this week. I promise!

Symptoms: back pain and being extra tired. Also, Aaron has not been liking milk very much. I have switched to soy milk and seem to be having less problems. However, last night I did have a milk shake but that didn't stay with me very long.

Cravings: Caffeine Free Diet Dr Pepper-- I have wanted this for days. My sweet husband went to the store this morning and bought me a whole case just so I could have one. I'm drinking it now as I blog. Yum!

I did go to the doctor yesterday. My back pain had gotten worse and Aaron was not moving as much but we both got checked out and were told everything looked perfect. I am just doing too much. I had worked alot this week and then worked at home at night and not gotten enough sleep. But I went home yesterday at lunch and laid on the couch for the rest of the day. Now I'm sitting on the couch and putting my feet up again. Dr. Otey said I may keep the back pain til Aaron gets here (that seems like forever sometimes!)

Super excited that we are having our first shower next week. Can't wait to get to Louisiana to see everyone and celebrate this little boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment