Saturday, June 4, 2011

32 Weeks

How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of baby: Honeydew melon (19 inches, 4.5 lb)

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. Maternity shirts now too. Growing out of some maternity shirts now. Running out of lounge clothes.

Gender: Aaron Marcous

Movement: Moving alot. Still loves my ribs and kicking them pretty hard. Ready to see if he is head down this week at the doctor.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly (yeah, I know I say this often but its really true)

Sleep: Comes and goes. Was not great last night. Having alot more baby nightmares and wake up several times a night. Just accepted that this is how it is going to be for awhile

Symptoms: Still tired and HOT!! Hot all the time!

Cravings: Nothing really this week. Have not been hungry much this week. Its too hot to eat much of anything. I usually just want fruit, popsicles or ice cream at the end of the day.

Go to the doctor again next week. Ready to see Aaron on the ultrasound. Really ready to find out how much he is weighing. Will share the pictures soon as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment