Friday, December 10, 2010

8 Weeks


How Far Along: 8 weeks


Size of baby: the size of a raspberry


Weight Gain: I actually did weigh this week. And I will say it was only 2 pounds. This may be the only time I say this :)


Maternity Clothes: Not yet. But I have started saving my birthday money for them. Will probably have to start looking in January.


Gender: I say boy but who knows. Can't wait to find out!


Movement: Not yet. Still too early


What I miss: Still just wish my pallet would come back. Im so hungry but do not want food. I am very tired of special K bars, gold fish crackers, peanut butter sandwiches and saltines.


Sleep: No problems this week. In fact, I just took a 3 hour nap while the city was repaving the road right outside my window.


Symptoms: Very tired the last two days. I Wednesday I actually felt almost normal all day then by 8:30 I was in the bed. The nausea has been worse this week too. Counting down the days until second trimester.


Cravings: These were all random this week- coconut cream pie, fresh peach, dill pick chips (this has been for two weeks now), SUSHI!!! I want Japanese so badly. I told Stephen today I need something with soy sauce on it sometime soon.


We have made it to 8 week! This was a little goal I had for myself. Yea!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment