Friday, December 17, 2010

Week 9



How Far Along: 9 weeks

Size of baby: the size of a green olive

Maternity Clothes: Not yet. But I have started saving my birthday money for them. Will probably have to start looking in January.

Gender: Last night I dreamed it was a girl and we named her Sadie Grace.

Movement: Not yet. Still too early

What I miss: Having energy. I have really been tired this week. Feel like Im walking around in a daze.

Sleep: No problems this week. Slept 12 hours last night!

Symptoms: Tired and more nausea this week than I have had in the past weeks.

Cravings: Nothing weird this week. I have had a hard time finding anything that I want to eat this week. I have had a lot of fruit though. I can always eat that seems like.

Only 3 more weeks until we go to the doctor! Yea! Stephen is actually missing the first day of school to go with me. We are ready to hear the heart beat and start spreading the good news. Tired of keeping it a secret.

1 comments:

Tara said...

3 weeks until you hear the heartbeat and 3 weeks until I have a baby...AHHH!! Fun times ahead!!!! :) Can't wait!!

Post a Comment