Saturday, December 4, 2010

Week 7


How Far Along: 7 weeks
Size of baby: 0.25 inches long- the size of a blueberry
Weight Gain: Do you really think I would tell that!? Haha! Actually, I have not weighed. Decided as much as I cry right now it might not be the best idea but all of my clothes fit the same.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. But I have started saving my birthday money for them. Will probably have to start looking in January.
Gender: I say boy but who knows. Can't wait to find out!
Movement: Not yet. Still too early
What I miss: Caffeine! And wanting food. Nothing is really appealing right now. Tonight I did inhale a bacon cheese burger like I had not eaten in days. I made the mistake of skipping lunch to crash and take a nap. DB let me know that that is not an option anymore. Most times, I am hungry but nothing sounds good to me. Also miss doing things at my old "Casey" speed! Get frustrated when I cannot get multiple things done without getting tired.
Sleep: I was just bragging to Stephen yesterday that I had been sleeping so well. Then last night, I woke up at 3 am and could not get comfortable so I ended up on the couch watching infomercials. I can take a nap like a kindergardener though! I have enjoyed that.
Symptoms: Very exhausted. Crying over silly thing, then laughing about it. Nauseated off and on all day. And other symptoms that you just really don't want to know about.

This week DB is now 10,000 times bigger than at conception! I can't believe it!!! Growing so quickly. This week its arms and legs are forming. Also its brain cells are generating at the rate of 100 cells per minute! Its going to be a genius! We are dying to go the doctor and have that first ultrasound. I am sad we don't go until almost 12 weeks but am happy that it means that the ultrasound will be so fun because it will actually look like a baby and not a blob by that point! So ready to hear the heart beat and just take a deep breath.

Ill try to do weekly post like this and will start to post pictures of the belly once I'm showing. For now I will just post a picture of the size of the baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment