Monday, April 4, 2011

(took this when we crossed the Louisiana State line this weekend headed to our baby shower. Ignore the homeless look! I had been in the car a long time and didn't bother with makeup or fixing the hair)

How Far Along: 23 weeks!

Size of baby: ear of corn

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. Pretty much all maternity shirts now.

Gender: Aaron Marcous

Movement: Moving alot still mostly at night. Had an icee yesterday and that really got him moving too

What I miss: Energy!

Sleep: Had a few bad nights this week due to back pain. Slept well the last two nights.

Symptoms: ALOT of back pain! Don't ever care to repeat this week again. Went back to the doctor and then tried two different chiropractors. Feeling much better now.

Cravings: Yesterday during church I wanted cajun turkey so badly! This weekend I really did not want much at the meals just snacks.

We had our first baby shower this weekend. We were so blessed! Will share all about it later when I get the pictures. Ill make it a separate post. Maybe this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment