Saturday, May 14, 2011

29 Weeks!

How Far Along: 29 weeks

Size of baby: the size of a butternut squash- not much bigger than last week but apparently he had a lot of brain growth this week to make up for it.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. Maternity shirts now too. Growing out of some maternity shirts now. Running out of lounge clothes.

Gender: Aaron Marcous

Movement: Moving alot. Started doing kick counts this week. He is supposed to have 10 kicks an hour and he usually gets all 10 in about 20 mins. He is very active.

What I miss: Not being so tired and being able to take a full breath. He is loving sitting right in my ribs right now. Also miss not having to go to the bathroom every time I think about it.

Sleep: It was hit and miss again this week. Cannot get comfortable. Last night I was so HOT, even with two fans and no covers on me. I finally gave up early this morning and took a cool shower.

Symptoms: NESTING!!!! It has hit big time and Stephen is not a fan. I turn into a crazy person. Problem is it usually hits late at night about the time he wants to chill and go to bed. We did get alot done today. I got up early and started cleaning before he even got up. I just asked him a minute ago to please dust the fire place! Yes! I know only a crazy person could ask this but its driving me BANANAS! And there is no way I can get on the floor and clean it like it needs to be done. I told him just don't fight it. Its just how its going to be right now. He keeps asking me if I'm tired and if I want to go take a nap. Haha! Poor thing wants a break from the crazy lady.

Cravings: Some days I do not want to eat at all. The next day I'm STARVING! Today I cannot seem to get full. Hard to keep eating healthy and be satisfied. I seemed to want junk right now. I may have bought a new half gallon of blue bell today at the store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment