Saturday, May 21, 2011

30 Weeks

How Far Along: 30 weeks!!! Feels like we are in the home stretch now.

Size of baby: the size of a head of lettuce (i think the produce is getting weirder and weirder). He is about 18 inches long and over 3 pounds now

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. Maternity shirts now too. Growing out of some maternity shirts now. Running out of lounge clothes.

Gender: Aaron Marcous

Movement: Still moving alot all throughout the day. One day he wasn't as active but decided to wake up as soon as I laid down to go to sleep. He woke me up several times that night.

What I miss: I really miss sleeping on my belly. Last night Stephen got in bed and rolled right over on his stomach. I asked him "is that comfortable?" He said, "No, its horrible. You would hate it." --how sweet for him to lie to me

Sleep: Comes and goes. Im hot and uncomfortable. I have just come to accept this as the new normal. Stephen is fussing about all my pillows and me waking him up too. Oh well.

Symptoms: TIRED!!! I think I took 3 naps this week and already planning one for this afternoon. As soon as lunch hits I'm exhausted.

Cravings: I have wanted alot of fruit this week. It's so hot I have not wanted to cook. We have had lots of sandwiches and fruit. Stephen is looking for a real meal sometime soon. Guess I should do something about that.

Nothing new to report this week. I have been having more Braxton Hicks contractions. Apparently I was having them for a few weeks but did not know thats what they were. They are not that painful but my belly gets really really tight and just uncomfortable. I can usually walk around for a minute and they go away. I go to the doctor next week. Not sure if it is a quick checkup or what. I'm ready for another ultrasound so see how he is laying. I can't figure out what are kicks and what are punches to know if he is breech or not. Still have a few weeks before my doctor said he will worry about it. Think they want him in position by 36 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment