Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Easter was a little different this year. I had to work the night before and went back in early that morning. Once I got home we gave Aaron his Easter basket. He wasn't too excited. I thought he might try to eat the grass but he really was indifferent. His favorite part was the empty cheap plastic eggs. He could have done without the rest. Live and learn.

We got him plastic eggs, a duck puppet (they had on at the last cardiology visit and he LOVED it), two rubber duckies for the tub. Then I put some of his other Easter goodies in there that he got from G'momma and Nonna.
Hmmm what do I want to put in my mouth first....

Yea for plastic eggs!!!



Mommy- look we got you other things too
Aaron- but there are plastic eggs in here!



After we put Aaron down for a nap, we watched the late service on tv. So weird to not be in church on Easter morning. After "church" we loaded up and and went to our adoptive Easter family, the Matlocks. They have been gracious enough to invite my family for Easter for over 10 years now. After we finished eating we tried to get an official family photo. Not much luck but here is what we got.





After lunch we came home and all took at 3 hour nap. It was heaven!

0 comments:

Post a Comment