Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week 26

How Far Along: 26 weeks

Size of baby: this week my app says a cucumber which is weird because it was a eggplant last week. Anyway, he is 15 inches head to toe and 2 1/2 pounds now! Wow! Big boy!

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. I am wearing all maternity tops and even think I'm done with my scrub tops for now. I can get them on but I can't get anything in or out of the pockets cause it is so tight!

Gender: Aaron Marcous

Movement: He is kicking up a storm this week. He even kept kicking Dr. Otey during my appointment.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach!!

Sleep: I give up! I am to the point when I cannot turn over without waking myself and Stephen up. And as of last night, my arms kept falling asleep! So if you cant sleep on your belly or your back. And, now your hips hurt and your arms fall asleep when you sleep on your side, what is a girl supposed to do!?! Sleep standing up!?!?

Symptoms: Still tired (see above :p)

Cravings: Still wanting chocolate. I did breakdown at Walmart and pickup my favorite Easter candy. The only problem is Stephen doesn't like it so now I have a whole bag to eat by myself. Not good considering I have my glucose test in t-two weeks! (dreading this!!)

Went to the doctor Thursday. Got a good report. Weight is right on target. Aaron's heart rate was 122. Took awhile to get his heart rate because every time they pushed the doppler into my belly he would kick it and move away. He also kicked my doctor. He does not like people bothering him. My blood pressure was also the lowest it has been so far! Woohoo! I know I have not had a weekly "look how big I am" picture in awhile. I will get Stephen to take one tomorrow when I get dressed for church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment