Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week 25

How Far Along: 25 weeks! (this felt like a big deal to me! 25 weeks!!!!)

Size of baby: an eggplant! My app still says eggplant but says he is up to two pounds this week

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way and of course my yoga pants. I am wearing all maternity tops now except for my scrub tops. But they probably wont last much longer.

Gender: Aaron Marcous

Movement: Mom got to feel him kick this week for the first time. I have found that when we are in the middle of a storm, he moves alot. Not sure if it has to do with the change in pressure in the atmosphere or the fact that he's a Richards. The Richards boys are infamous for standing outside in the yard to watch the tornados pass by. Aaron may be joining them for that. Heaven help me!

What I miss: bending over without grunting. Ha ha! I sound like an old fat person every time I try to pick something up off the floor.

Sleep: I slept about 12 hours last night. Of course, that was along with a couple bathroom trips.

Symptoms: Tired this week and not the most emotionally balanced (yea hormones!)

Cravings: Still want chocolate this week. Last night I wanted warm chocolate chip cookies and ice cream. Of course, we did not have cookies so I had to settle for sugar free ice cream.

I was supposed to go to the doctor yesterday but we had a crazy Alabama weather day. Lots of tornados and severe storms. I ended up canceling it which was good because a tornado went through that town right when my appointment was scheduled. I was re-scheduled for next Thursday. Can't believe I will start my third trimester in just a few weeks. Crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment