Friday, January 14, 2011

Week 13!!!!



How Far Along: Started week 13 yesterday (last week of our first trimester!!WOOHOO!!!)

Size of baby: the size of a peach

Maternity Clothes: One of my friends loaned me 3 bags of clothes this week. Yea! I still have not gotten to go shopping yet. Hopefully I will very soon. I am running out of clothes.

Gender: I say boy this week but we will find out the last week of February

Movement: Nothing this week

What I miss: Nothing really this week. Have been getting more energy and getting my appetite back.

Sleep: Have slept better this week thanks to my little friend, Benadryl.

Symptoms: Nausea some (but more from this cold that I have had). This week I started getting HUNGRY! And it comes on all of a sudden and I feel like I will literally die if I don't eat in the next 2 minutes. Then when I get something, I can only eat a little bit before I am full.

Cravings: Last night I wanted a large pan of brownies! I told Stephen if he happened to see some on his way home from work to go grab them. I started to make a pan but knew I would eat way too many. So I had sugar free ice cream instead. It was not the same.

So happy to move onto the next trimester. Can't believe we are 1/3 of the way through! This has gone by fast so far. Go back to the doctor next Friday. Ready for the ultrasound so I can see him/her again!
No belly picture this week. I have only had scrubs on so maybe Ill get one this weekend when I actually try to put real clothes on.

3 comments:

Shawn and Callie said...

Isn't it great to have friends with maternity clothes you can borrow? I don't know what I would have done without the bags of clothes loaned to me...I only had to buy a few things!
Can't wait to see your next ultrasound pictures!!! How many ultrasounds will you get? I can't believe you're 1/3 of the way there either...and it does go by SO fast! Satisfy your cravings and eat all the brownies you want while you're preggo :)

Leigh said...

Don't deny my sweet DB brownies if he/she asks for them nicely, mama!

P.S. Love how this girl did her preggers pictures - http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20belly%20pictures%20series

The Sasser Crew said...

I got in! Thanks for sharing!! Cute posts. You are gonna love having all this journalled. I couldn't remember from one pregnancy to the next!!

Post a Comment